- Trip bookings must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) prior to the desired arrival date. Advance booking can only be done up to 3 (three) months prior to the trip for Klub Khavana Beach Resort.
- By sending a non-refundable deposit to Men At Work for your stay at Klub Khavana Resort, all guests are agreeing to this Klub Khavana Resorts Terms and Conditions.
- Klub Khavana Resort is not responsible for inclement weather (rain, wind, waves, fog, etc.) that may prevent guests from participating in certain activities.
- If weather conditions are too severe, Klub Khavana Resort staff reserve the right to delay or cancel any boat departures from Klub Khavana (Khavane Beach). However, all possible efforts will be made to avoid delays.
- Klub Khavana Resort boats are fishing boats and we cannot guarantee that all guests will remain dry during the boating trip. We consider this part of the Klub Khavana cultural experience.
- Klub Khavana Resorts is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. A safe is available for you to use for valuables. Please contact your Klub Khavana staff if you wish to know how to operate the safe.
- Please note that that check-in is 12pm and check-out at 11am unless otherwise noted or agreed upon by your host. Please note there is a separate charge for the 2pm late departure option as noted on the website.
- All guests are required to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit in order to make a reservation at Klub Khavana Resort. All down payments, though non-refundable, are transferable to a future stay within three months of the original arrival date if Klub Khavana Resort is notified more than 14 (fourteen) days in advance of the arrival date.
- Payments above the 50% down payment are refundable prior to seven days before the arrival date. No payments above the 50% down payment will be returned within 7 (seven) days of the guests’ arrival date.
- Dining, extra beds, additional children, domestic transport, activities, extras, and applicable taxes will be SETTLED IN FULL AT THE RESORT. All pricing subject to 14.5% VAT and 14% Service Tax.
- Payment can be made in cash (INR – Indian Rupees), credit card (VISA and MasterCard), or online transfer of funds.
- All payments on-site can be made in cash (INR – Indian Rupees). Any foreign currency payments will be converted to Indian Rupees at the prevailing/posted rate at the resort.
- Room deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations, though non-refundable, are transferable for up to 3 (three) months after the check-in date (subject to availability).
- No refund, transfer, or consolation will be offered for cancellations or no-shows within 7 days of arrival date.
- Currency and credit card charges are not refundable.